These are the 7 Best Bullet Journal Notebook suggestions for you to use in 2021 that will help you find the perfect Journal to use in your 2021 Bullet Journal!
Anything lower than 54 GSM is quite thin and not good for liquid or gel ink as it will show through to the other side.
100 GSM paper is common place with a Bullet Notebook. Depending on quality your ink/markers/water colors will show through still
120 GSM is a mid quality paper and usually can be found in some budget journals
160 GSM is high quality and my recommendation for a great bullet journal with top brands such as Scribbles That Matter and Archer & Olive creating these amazing journals!
Common Question: Can you use a Regular notebook for Bullet Journaling?
This question is asked pretty often and I don’t want to flat out say no, but it wouldn’t be very efficient. IF you use a regular notebook to *Bullet Journal* then I think you’ve missed the point! A dot journal is useful because it has a perfectly laid out grid of dots for you to create your own journaling pages, while you could do that in a lined notebook, it would not be as simple to use and quite frankly, it’s $10 for a solid low cost bullet journal!
You can do whatever works for you and your situation! But I would recommend buying a proper bullet notebook if you wish to start Bullet Journaling!
Best Bullet Journal Notebook Suggestions!
In no specific order, these are the best notebooks that I can recommend for starting a bullet journal in 2021!
- Leuchtturm1917 is a well known name in the bullet journaling world especially now that they have teamed up with Ryder Carroll in making an awesome quality yet budget friendly journal!
- Comes in 17 different colors!
- 249 Numbered Pages!
- Has GSM 80 Paper – not as friendly for heavy inks or art work. Good for everyday hustlers!
- Opens Flat – SO important when using a journal every day!
- Elastic Closure Band – This is really nice when you want to make sure everything is sealed up. I hate when my pages get bent or crumpled!
- A great Bullet Journal notebook buy being high quality but really budget friendly! I highly recommend this journal for new bujo enthusiasts!
- Comes in 11 different colors!
- 160 Pages
- Eco-Friendly materials
- Has 100 GSM Paper – this is awesome thickness for the price point!
- Would use this as a traveler’s notebook bullet journal for on the road! It’s inexpensive and not large!
- Comes with ivory colored paper
- High quality trusted brand that is in every stationary store!
- Large Sized Bullet Journal
- 240 Dotted Pages
- 5 available colors to choose from
- Ivory colored pages
- 70 GSM paper – great for note taking but not for fancy colored pages! A great minimalist bullet notebook!
- This is my personal favorite dotted journal to use for my own bullet journaling craze!
- The Best bullet journal notebook thick paper with 160 GSM grade paper! Which also makes it the best bullet journal notebook no ghosting happening on these pages!
- Comes in 12 different colors!
- 158 Numbered pages that include a key page, index page, pen test page and mindfulness page
- Vegan Certified Notebook
- The Best coiled dot grid notebook for bullet journals in quality and simplicity!
- 100 GSM Thick Pages for note taking
- 160 Pages
- Metal Twin Wire Spiral Binding
- Elastic Band for keeping the journal shut
- Sturdy Crafting Back Pocket for loose items!
- Great for art journaling with the large sized notebook!
- Not a bullet journal but.. It’s amazing and I don’t know who wouldn’t want this amazing journal at half price!
Conclusion: Best Bullet Journal Notebook in 2021
I hope after reading through this post and checking into each of the journals I have suggested yourself that you are able to decide on a bullet notebook for you!
From this list I recommend above all any of the Scribbles that Matter books! They are, in my opinion the best grid notebooks for bullet journaling out there! Especially with how beginner friendly they are with helping you set up your initial pages and giving your some extra space with such a large size of journal!
Check out my Bullet Journal Gift Guide for this Christmas!
If you found this post helpful in discovering the right Bullet Journal Notebook for you, please consider sharing on Pinterest or other Social Media!